Friday, February 4, 2011

Visit the Sequential Crush Bookshop!

You may have noticed the above image in my sidebar as of just the other day -- I have finally opened an Amazon astore filled with books that are pertinent to the topics I discuss here on the blog! When you click on the image, it will take you to my store! So far, the books I recommend are divided up into the following categories:

♥ Career Girls
♥ Romance Comics
♥ Comic Book History
♥ 1960s and 1970s
♥ Romance Genre
♥ Women's History

I will continually add books to the store,
so be sure to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Two books that might be of interest: "College Girls" covers the image of "coeds" in popular culture; "Ten Cent Plague" does a terrific job covering the anti-comics crusade of the fifties (including some discussion of romance comics of the day).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent suggestions, frasersherman! I have read both and recommend them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cool idea, Jacque. How does one acquire this feature on one's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. KB: It is through Amazon Affiliates! There are all sorts of widgets and things, but I chose just to make my own little linked image. So far so good!

    ReplyDelete

Comic Blog Elite