Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catch Me on the PBS Show History Detectives - Tuesday, July 12 at 8pm EST/7pm CT!


I have some very exciting news!!! I am going to be on the History Detectives! Talking about romance comics, no less! Tune in to your local PBS channel on Tuesday, July 12th at 8pm EST/7pm CT (be sure to check local listings as times may vary) and watch as I assist one of the resident detectives in their search for clues about a very unique romance comic title - Negro Romance! Watch the preview below!


History Detectives on PBS
Tuesday, July 12th 8pm EST/7pm CT
Be sure to check your local listings!

11 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for this ever since you told us about it! I'm going to set my DVR right now. You're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, THE Jackie and The Groovy Agent! :) I am super excited too! We filmed back in November, seems like ages ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a Superstar! What's next..American Idol??

    Nick(long time fan)Caputo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, thanks, Nick! I wish! :) History Channel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd hold out for House Hunters International. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the show is still around when we are ready to buy, I will be sure to apply! :) *forgive the rhyming*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I was watching the show just last week! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doc V - It's a good show! :) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can actually find the segment here: http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/investigation/african-american-comic-book/

    ReplyDelete

Comic Blog Elite