Monday, August 1, 2011

See You Soon My Romance Comic Loving Friends!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! As some of you probably already know, I am uprooting and moving from the United States to Denmark -- this month! While I am super excited, I am also naturally a bit stressed out! Making a move to another country is no easy feat! In light of my relocation, I have decided to go on a short hiatus from Sequential Crush. I will be back early September when my comics have arrived and a new scanner has been purchased! Until then, I hope you enjoy perusing through the archives of all the gems posted over the last few years and reading some of the other terrific blogs I have listed on my blogroll! I also encourage you to check in from time to time on my Twitter feed, as well as my new personal blog -- The Coziness Project which I will probably update a few times during the moving process. Once again, I cannot thank you -- my readers, enough for all of the encouragement, praise and love you have shown me and Sequential Crush over the past few years! I'll miss ya, but see you soon!!!

17 comments:

  1. My friend, I wish you the very best on your journey. The world or romance comics will be sorely beset by your hiatus!

    Nick C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good wishes, Nick! I hate to "close up shop" for a bit, but necessary. I can't wait to get back in September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe journey, dear lady. I await your return and your adventures overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a safe move/safe travels to Denmark! Looking forward to seeing more posts in Sept!

    xo
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your support, Stephanie and Tony! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the move! I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience once you're settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy moving! You'll be missed until your return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacque: All the luck in the world! I probably missed it, but why Denmark?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Pat, ilduce, Mykal and Juan! I really appreciate your well wishes!!!

    Mykal: Justin started working as a designer with LEGO back in January and they are headquartered in Denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a nice trip and good luck on the move! Here, the Europeans are with our arms outspread in welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never commented before but your blog is one of my favorites. Good luck with your move and I'm awaiting your next entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great move, Jacque! Don't worry about the blog. We'll still be here when you return. Of course now it's nearly impossible for a full meeting of the Yancy Street Gang! Drat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gabriel: You are in Spain I see -- can't wait to visit someday! Thanks for your support! :)

    Mardou: So glad you commented! I love knowing who is out there reading the blog!

    Doc V.: I still intend to get to New York again someday! May take me a few years now!

    Thanks again everyone for your support! I haven't been online much, but just checkin' in! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your move and getting settled in. It sounds like your are going to have a great adventure. I will awaiting for the return of your blog.

    DC is releasing a Showcase of Young Love comics in 2012! It will be black and white but should be easy for you to get in overseas.

    http://www.amazon.com/Showcase-Presents-Young-Love-Vol/dp/1401234380/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313180287&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have fun, matey. & don't you worry: we'll all still be here when you get back. take care, now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, welcome to Europe, it is indeed a big change, but you'll cope, prosper even. So when are you popping over to Scotland?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks all again for your well wishes! So happy to hear that you haven't forgotten about me! :)

    Martin: I would love to go to Scotland someday (soonish)! I went to Glasgow in 2004 and thought it was a really nice city!

    ReplyDelete

Comic Blog Elite