Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Checkin' In!

Yup, I managed to squeeze my entire romance comic book collection into four suitcases and two shipped boxes!
Who needs clothes?!?!

Hi everyone! It has been quite a while, hasn't it? I just wanted to do a quick post to let you all know that my move overseas went smoothly, and that I am settling in quite nicely here in Denmark! I really appreciate all the kind words and wishes that were sent my way -- I truly am so grateful to have you all in my life! I am still working on getting my little office set up, as well as acquiring a new scanner, but I should be back to posting regularly next week! Stay tuned!!!

11 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the Blogiverse! Be sure to let us know what you find about Danish romance comics. There must be some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your next post. I knew there was something missing in my life... ROMANCE (comics) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacque,

    Glad to hear everything went well. We miss your blogging, but look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you're getting settled in, looking forward to future posts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back and congrats on a successful move. I'm looking forward to the new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks everyone! I am super excited -- it was hard for me to take such an extended break! I have missed the comics as well as you all! :) I also need to get back to reading YOUR fantastic blogs out there. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-ha -- I see that you are the other person in the world to own an issue of Tender Love Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually have the whole 4 issue series, Allan! I need to post them before the year is through!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky! I've got two, but can't seem to find the others. Still, that's what keeps comic collecting fun...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure is! The hunt and the stories gathered during are just as much treasures as the books themselves, I would say!

    ReplyDelete

Comic Blog Elite