Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Favorites - DC's Gorgeous Pink Romance Covers!

You may remember a collection of green romance covers from last spring -- this evening, I have for you five gorgeous pink covers from DC! Nothing says romance quite like these rosy hued beauties!

Falling in Love #131
(April 1972)

Girls' Love Stories #164
(December 1971)

Heart Throbs #124
(February/March 1970)

Young Love #80
(May/June 1970)

Young Romance #159
(April/May 1969)

So tell me, which cover is your favorite? Let me know in the comments and next week I will feature the corresponding interior story! Enjoy your weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Either the first or second cover, definitely. Both crack me up- I love the eyes on the dark haired lady on the second one- shes like a zombie or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's Heart Throbs #124 for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls Love Stories#164. It got me at'Try it- Love by Computer'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink & Violet go swell together. These are all wonderful, thanx for sharing Jacque !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess these are nice, but I really prefer the green covers. As for which story should be featured, "My Mother, the Mantrap" sounds hilarious. That cover is hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT selection! They're all good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love by Computer has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must know what happens in Falling in Love #131: My Mother, the Mantrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man trap, please!

    Although Woman-hater looks hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like "My Mother, The Mantrap" is the winner! Watch for it on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Comic Blog Elite