Monday, December 12, 2011

Guest Post Over at the DC Archives Message Board - Issue Review of Falling in Love #49 (March 1962)

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend! As you probably have noticed, I usually post romance stories from the mid-sixties and onward. If you find yourself curious about early '60s romance you should head over to the DC Archives Message Boards and read the guest post I did on Falling in Love #49 (March 1962) for their December 1961 Time Capsule feature! My section is on the bottom of page three. Enjoy!

Also!

Don't forget to let me know
which is your favorite pink cover!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks again Jacque for stopping by the Time Capsule!

    Really enjoyed the review - Guys like Sekowsky and Romita were turning out some beautiful work, and we rarely get the chance to appreciate it like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I rarely post about the early '60s books, so I enjoyed it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comic Blog Elite