Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!

 "The Perfect Gift"
Pencils: John Rosenberger
(January 1972)

I have been relaxing pretty hard the past few days (Oops! But, I guess thats what the holidays are for, right?!) so I just wanted to pop in today and say a quick hello and a very Merry Christmas and very Happy Holidays to you all! I'll be back later in the week with some more (and more substantial at that!) romance comic book goodness! Until then, enjoy all the love and warmth of the season! 

5 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you too! Thank you for continuing with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! I hope I am able to do it for a long while yet! :)

      Delete
  2. Best holiday wishes, Jacque, and you just keep right on relaxing (I'm glad someone can, I'm pretty much working straight through the holidays...)
    ...and I'm wondering what that one gift is that Julie wants in the panel above. I'm thinking it's probably that long overdue Marvel Romance Omnibus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are probably right about that Omnibus wish!

      And truth be told... relaxing seems to be far easier here in Europe. The life/work balance is definitely cherished here in Denmark. I am very thankful, but I can't help but think I am getting a little spoiled! ;)

      Delete
  3. And a wonderful new year full of beautiful lovely romances and hugs and kisses too.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Comic Blog Elite