Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Romance in Fashion - Style Au Go Go

"Romance in Fashion"
Heart Throbs #98 (October/November 1965)

Well, I tried! I tried to stop myself from sharing with you fine folks another fashion related piece from a romance comic, but in the end I just couldn't help it! So, here you are with some "style... au go go" from Heart Throbs #98 (October/November 1965). Not only are the reader-generated fashions tops, the layout (from an artist that has had me stumped for some time now) is pretty great as well! I guess I won't be too hard on myself though. I just really love the fashion of the '60s and '70s and I love sharing with you what I love! And on that note -- enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for not being able to control yourself!
    I love it too!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This era of fashion and music always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many good examples of it in the romance comics!

      Delete

Comic Blog Elite